Henry Teagarden Swearingen

Replies: 1

Re: Henry Teagarden Swearingen

Posted: 19 Jan 2012 7:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Jan 2012 8:33PM GMT
Surnames: Teagarden Swearingen
Mark,
Not directly related but your people are a part of my line through marriage of Henry Swearingen to Salome nee Burk ( her parents Jessiah/Josiah Burk and Patience nee Hoge/Hogue- Jessiah's father was a brother to one of my grgrgrgrgrandmothers-his parents were John Burk and Sarah nee Williams)
Teagarden( gotta love his middle name!) married Rachel Isabell Johnson - no other info on her- the info on her comes from the birth record of one of the couple's children who was James Findley b 1890 at Holidays Cove, Hancock,West Virginia.
Realize your query is old but if you don;t have the info then better 7 years later than never right!

Our Burk line starts at Orange NY with Francis Burk and wife Eunice nee Marsh/Merck ( Jessiah's grandparents)/ Jessiah's father John and the majority of his siblings including my line of his sister Mary who married Norris Carr,Luke,Rachel,.etc migrating upto Durham County Ontario. Some remained and stayed in Ont( like my line) while others like yours of Jessiah sold their land at Durham and went back to the US in the early 1800s.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
markswearinge... 15 Jun 2005 11:29PM GMT 
redcam 20 Jan 2012 2:51AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions