Search for content in message boards

Lewis & Blanche Texada

Replies: 18

Re: Lewis & Blanche Texada

Posted: 13 Sep 2008 10:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
The book you want is "The Wells Family and Allied families"
It has anybody who's anybody in it..
It clears up the fact we are not kin to Rebeeca Wells,(Thank Heaveans) Problems with my other side of the family.. She used Walker stories to tell her story. Teency was my Mother..
Anyway I come through Willie Frank Texada and Kate Malissa Texada who were First cousins. I have 3 sets of grand parents, Trenton LeRoui James and Willie Frank Texada James, George Trezavant Owen and Kitty Lou Borron Owen, (Her mother "Biz" was sister of Willie), and Morgan Wales Walker and Genevieve James Walker, and yes my parents were cousins..
We grew up at "Castile" on the Bayou.. It is no longer in the family..As of this past year..
The origal house was long gone after my parents added on to the house and got a three story plantation looking house in 1973..
My Mom Genevieve, "Teency" got Alice Chilton started on family history in the 60's early 70's.. And together they found many interesting stories..We found our Blonde hair and Blue eyes came from the Texadas. As Mannual Texada was a Blonde Blue eyed man..Funny when you tell people your blonde looks come from Spanish roots..
They say thats why the Texada's are so kooky to much inter breeding..LOL LOL It's always been a family joke, as We're all kin in 3 or 4 different ways and have many double first's..
Genevieve
Hope this helps if you'rre strill out there

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
faith131 23 Jan 2004 6:25PM GMT 
Jeffercocater... 2 Mar 2004 6:34AM GMT 
Kitty_Wood 18 Mar 2004 9:48PM GMT 
faith131 19 Aug 2004 10:50PM GMT 
BarrilleauxB 12 Apr 2014 4:36AM GMT 
BarrilleauxB 12 Apr 2014 4:45AM GMT 
BayouChene 14 Sep 2014 8:24PM GMT 
freaknmeout1 14 Sep 2008 4:02AM GMT 
Constance_181 18 Aug 2003 4:08PM GMT