Search for content in message boards

new email address change for David Thrailkill

Replies: 2

Re: David Thrailkill

Posted: 18 Sep 2005 10:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Sep 2005 7:15AM GMT
Surnames: Threlkeld, Thrailkill
I was please to come across your research and we are seeking information on the Genealogy of the Thrailkill Family.
I have been researching for a few years and recently found the last will and testament of Christopher who I believe our branch of the family comes from.

I found this document in Vernon Threlkeld's research where the spelling is modified within the will itself.

A most peculiar circumstance, which I find very, is interesting as shown below in an excerpt comment by Vernon L. Threlkeld, Bend, Oregon.

At a court held for King George County the 2d. Day of June 1757

The Within last Will & Testament of Christopher Thrailkeld deced. Was Presented into Court By Susanah Thrailkeld & Moses Thrailkeld two of the Excts(?) therein Named who made thereto according to the Laws & the same being Proved by the Oaths of Charle Carter & John Goddington two of the Witnesses thereto Subscribed is admitted to Record & is truly Recorded Test Rob. Armistead CC C(?)

Comments: The clerk's penmanship is unusually clear and the photocopy easy to read except in one or two minor
instances. If an item or word is uncertain, it is followed by "(?)." The transcription is made using the same line
breaks, spelling, and punctuation (or lack of) as in the original. This will is noted in Hansford Lee Threlkeld's (HLT)
"Threlkeld Genealogy," pages 14 and 24. HLT's information accurately reflects the key elements of the will
(although it doesn't include witness McLoud).

Vernon L. Threlkeld, Bend, Oregon
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
David Thrailkill 3 Jan 2004 5:12PM GMT 
BTLA 19 Sep 2005 4:44AM GMT 
outs35 27 Jul 2008 7:50PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions