TIERNEYs in San Francisco

Replies: 6

Re: TIERNEYs in San Francisco

Posted: 2 Apr 2004 2:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Feb 2006 6:36AM GMT
Hello Colleen,

Some items to be aware of;

1) The 4 most common names for women of the 1800's in Ireland appear to be Mary, Margaret, Bridget, and Anne. At least that's what's happened in the Tierney clan that I'm aware of. There is no reason at the moment to believe that your Mary and mine are related. Mine was married before reaching California and even had 3 children in Penn. State.

2) I don't recognize the surname "Dillon". A list of the names that I'm most interested in appears at the end of this email.

3) I would be happy to look at your pedigree but you should be aware that it will be shared with my cousin, Tony Tierney. It can be posted on line here as part of a message, I've seen that done frequently, or emailed to me privately. My email address is obtainable by clicking on my "name" in the header published above.

4) You may want to edit the material, posted here or sent to me, so that living people are listed as just that; "living Tierney", "living Russell", etc. This preserves their identity and privacy.

Do you have more information that you could share with out going to so much trouble at the moment? Dates of birth, childrens names, spouse, place of birth, siblings, parents?

Researching:
Adams, Wagner, Knorr, Kroll, Kohlhaupt, Tierney, Benvenuti, Hull, Smith, Richards, Lavelle, Lacey, Concannon, Connolly, Coyne, Cunnane, Devalous, Dowling, Feeley, Gillooly, Wilson, Hannigan, King, McCormack, McDonnell, McHale, McLaren, McMullen, Murray, Naughton, O'Connor, O'Halloran, O'Toole, Pendergast, Schofield, West, Berasi, Cellana, Cozzaglio, Censullo, Cousolati, Crosina, Donati, Dalo, Flanagan, Graziotti, Patucelli, Prandi, Piantoni, Prenguber, Savolid, Santolini, Trenti, and a few others.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
prus188 29 Mar 2004 1:43AM GMT 
jnicholasadam... 30 Mar 2004 2:16PM GMT 
prus188 1 Apr 2004 4:19AM GMT 
jnicholasadam... 2 Apr 2004 9:57PM GMT 
prus807 3 Apr 2004 11:23PM GMT 
jnicholasadam... 4 Apr 2004 12:56AM GMT 
kmccabe71 19 Aug 2013 9:19PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions