Search for content in message boards

Titus, Donald

Replies: 1

Re: Titus, Donald

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 7:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Brandi, My name is Donna. My dad is Donald James Titus. His birthday was 9/27/47. He was married to my mother when he died. She was pregnant with me when he passed away. I have been searching for you for years now and my mom just so happened to stumble upon this on ancestry.com Mom told me that she tried to reach your mother, and you through your grandfather who was a Mormon preacher who lived in Highland, Ind. He wouldnt give any information. But that was almost thirty years ago. Mom also said she believes your birthday is October 10th. She also says your grandfather said you and your mother moved to Arizona because of breathing problems.I am pretty sure that i am your youngest of Donalds Children. We have known about you because my of the information my mother told us. Okay so, with with my mother, he had Misti who is going to be 32 on June 22nd. Then there is Donny who would be 31, and then there is me, and i will be 29 on March 28th. You have an Uncle living and his name is Bob Titus who lives in Las Vegas Nevada. Like i said earlier in my message, my dad is Donald James Titus who also died of carbon monoxide poisening when mom was pregnant with me. If you would like to email me back and dont get a reply from the email address provided you can reach me at d_stanley25@yahoo.com I am so hoping to hear back from you so i can spread the word to my sister Misti. Our brother Donald, died in 2005 in a car accident. I am really looking forward to hearing back from you for starters.. Donna
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
angelsatbcroc... 24 Jul 2003 10:50PM GMT 
Titus_Donna 20 Mar 2013 1:19AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions