Search for content in message boards

Charles Tyers

Replies: 0

Charles Tyers

Posted: 2 Jun 2007 2:12AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Tyers,Tully
I have always heard the family story that my Great Great grandfather was an orphan. Well I have found some ifo but wonder if anyone else has this in their line.

Charles Tyers Came to New york 11 Nov 1923 from Canada. He was born in England in 1895 and travled to Canada in 1907 on the Empress of Brittan, he was an Orphan in the Fegan homes. His Wife was Beatrice I am not sure on the madien name, she came to Canada in 1908 on the Victorian which also was a ship that was used to transport orphaned children to Canada, so I am thinking she may have also been apart of the big movement of England;s orphans to Canada, she Followed her husband to New york in Dec 1923 with her 2 children Morris (Born abt 1921) and My great grandmother Lillian (1919), I can not any more info on them as far as them in the US. Lillian Married William Tully(1911-1968) in New york. I remember when my Great Gram Died (lillian) Aug 1990. I know for sure they had one son my grandfather James William ALbert Tully. so yeah can anyone help?

Find a board about a specific topic