Search for content in message boards

Tynan/Tivnan

Replies: 1

Tynan/Tivnan

Posted: 5 Mar 2012 9:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Mar 2012 9:35PM GMT
Surnames: Tynan/tynan
Hi, I'm actually looking into more of my Tynan family. I've found so much of my Tivnan family, but I get stuck with my great grandfather. His name was Dr. Joseph Patrick Tynan (born 1884 died between the 1950s or 60s) married to Katherine G. Tivnan (from galway ireland). They had 5 children. My great grandfather was from Leix or kings county, Ireland but resided in Boston, MA. I do know he had a father named John Tynan. I also know my great grandfather was a nurse when he came to the states then became a doctor. He fought in WWI after he came to the states. He came over in 1900 and became a citizen in 1906. He married his wife in the 1910s had his first child in 1918. I know so much about him from when he stepped on American soil on so on but nothing before. It's like he fell from the sky.

Dr. Joseph Tynan's children names were/are Joseph Kevin Tynan (deceased), John "Doc" Tynan (deceased), Robert Emmett Tynan, Sabrina Alfonso, and Patricia Springs

If anyone can help, it would mean so much! I've lost a lot of family lately and I would love to get in touch with some in Ireland. There was talk around the family here that we have some family in Dublin nowadays if that helps.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Bmtynan 6 Mar 2012 4:32AM GMT 
JONESHAW 5 Sep 2012 4:25AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic