Search for content in message boards

I Am Looking For the "6" Children of: Norma Jean Floyd (7) and Her Husband Walter Ulmer

Replies: 1

I Am Looking For the "6" Children of: Norma Jean Floyd (7) and Her Husband Walter Ulmer

Posted: 1 Oct 2008 1:42AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: MERVIN/FLOYD/ULMER/IRION/POWELL/CHAMBERS/HILLMAN
Hello: I am looking for the "6" Children of Norma Jean Floyd (7) and her "2nd Husband" Walter Ulmer. Their names are: #1 -- Deborah Kay Ulmer(8) -- married to Gary Irion and have a "Daughter" named Alissa Irion (9).

#2 -- Kenneth Lee Ulmer(8)-- married to Nancy Powell.
#3 -- Janet Sue Ulmer (8)-- married to David Chambers and have a "Son" named Michael Chambers (9)
#4 -- Tad W. Ulmer (8).
#5 -- Sandra Raye Ulmer (8)-- married to Kirby Hillman. Your "Daughter" was Carrie Marie Hillman (9). She has passed away.
#6 -- Ross Kevin Ulmer (8)

Your GrandParents were John Tilghman Floyd, Senior (6) who was married to Edith Sexton in 1921. Your Great Grandparents were Mary Elizabeth (Lola) (Molly) Mervin (5) and James Weatherford Floyd. You have an Aunt Virginia Lee Floyd (7) and "2" Uncles John Tilghman Floyd, Junior (7) and Max Mervin Floyd (7). You may email me at Bolterbaker5330@aol.com. I hope to hear from you real soon, Shirley

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
dontusec_Bolt... 1 Oct 2008 7:42AM GMT 
dmartin_vatt 18 Apr 2012 2:42AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions