From the Mobile, Alabama Newspaper:
Sunday, Feb. 4, 1912:
• "Fire in the roof of the kitchen at the residence of H. Penrose Vass, west Catherine street, at 11 o'clock yesterday morning, caused small damage, but a double alarm to one of the fire department, to which four hose companies, the aerial truck from headquarters and a chemical engine responded. the second alarm was caused by a telephone report that the fire had gained a firm hold in the second story of the residence."
Not my line, just sharing.