Search for content in message boards

New Vib Website

Replies: 2

Re: New Vib Website

Posted: 17 Sep 2006 9:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello, Tammy. Nice to hear from you. I am very interested in getting more details on your family - especially since you say that they originated in Oklahoma. I have run into a number of individuals in that state in the early 1900s but have never been able to figure out where they fit into the rest of the family. Have you been able to find out who Thomas Duel Vibbard's parents were? Can you tell me what his dates were - that is when he was born, died and married to Molly Lou Masters?

I have researched a lot of the Vibbard families, most of whom originated in New York state if you go back far enough. Perhaps we can figure our where your guy came from and see how you are related to those people you met at the reunions you mention. In the meantime, if you are in touch with any of them, I hope you will ask them to get in touch with me so we can figure out where they fit in too.

I am very excited to hear from you. I hope you have been able to take a look at the website - perhaps your ancestors are there already just waiting for us to make the connection! Please feel free to contact me directly at the email address that is displayed when you click on my name above. Or you can just leave a note on the Vib website. Thanks again for getting in touch. Ann
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
annvwuelfing 26 Feb 2006 2:44AM GMT 
TammyVibbard6... 17 Sep 2006 6:06AM GMT 
annvwuelfing 17 Sep 2006 3:37PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic