Search for content in message boards

Search for Brothers Adopted Out and Born 1954-1956 and 1963

Replies: 0

Search for Brothers Adopted Out and Born 1954-1956 and 1963

Posted: 30 Dec 2008 10:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Walker, Taylor, O'neil, Howard,bussey
I have 2 brothers that were adopted out. One brother born 1963 and one 1954-1956. My other sister and I have begged our mother to give us the info we need to search. She refuses to help.

I know that is not much to go on. Her maiden name was Taylor and she lived in Riverside Ca at the time of both births.

The mother is Carol Ann Taylor DOB: 25 Feb 1937 Riverside CA. Been married 3 times that I know of. Used names of Walker, Howard and O’Neil.

Her Mother was Katherine Exa (yes Exa not Eva) Bussey Taylor 1913-2007 born in San Jacinto died in Hemet Ca. Father was Andrew “Clyde” Taylor 1914-1999 born in Kansas died in Riverside.

The Taylor lived at the same address for almost 60 years and were married 65 years when grandpa passed: 1739 Mathews St, Riverside CA 92507 same phone number for decades in 1950s-60s 714 area code and 684-4974 area code has been 909 and is 951 now. Carol grew up there.

She abandoned my Sister Belinda Sue Walker and I there in 1963 and was gone without a word 8 years. She is a falling down blackout alcoholic.

She has lived in California, Minnesota, Texas and who can guess where else. She is currently in St Paul Minnesota.

The baby born in 1963 may have my dad listed as father. Phillip Edward Walker, 1933 Indiana to 1972 Sacramento CA although I do not believe him to be the father. They married in 1956 (very pregnant with me) and divorced in 1963. She and I are not on talking terms but I have siblings that still talk to her.

Marfan’s disease runs in our family. I lost another sister (Belinda)to it. She was 29 at time of death and a cousin died at 32. Several others have Marfans also. Sometimes it skips a parent and the children have it.

Carol has admitted the boys several times but refuses to give any real info on them. I am sick about this as she is very ill and 71. When she dies there goes the only person that really knows. My grandmother admitted on her deathbed that she knew about both boys and that Carol (her daughter) went to a “Laying in Home” for the baby born 1954-1956. She claimed to remember no details. I know she has been in the Riverside County Jail and Patten State Hospital.

Email me and I can call anywhere and talk to you.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions