According to Rev War pension file:
Benjamin Watts b. 5 Oct 1764 in Cumberland Co. VA m. Elezebeth Key 18 Nov 1784 at Stanton River, Bedford Co. VA by William Jonson, Baptist preacher. He enlisted 5 Oct 1781 at Prince Edward Courthouse as a substitute for his father, Richard. He was at that time a resident of Franklin Co. VA. There are 11 children listed:
1. Haydon or Haden Watts b. 8 Nov 1785 bap. by Hope Hull.
m. Lecy Wadsworth 2 Oct 1806 by William Wordlaw
2. Richard J. Watts b. 2 Apr 1788 bap. by Richard Ivey
m. Saley Clement 18 May 1809 by Elisha Winn J.P.
3. Hope H. Watts b. 11 Jan 1791 bap. by Sam'l Cowler
m. Poley McOnel 28 Dec 1809 by Elisha Winn J.P.
4. James Watts b. 22 Nov 1793 bap. by Hope Hull
5. Poley Watts b. 31 Mar 1796 bap. by James Rogers
6. Susanah Watts b. 18 Sep 1798 bap. by Ben Blantors
7. John F. Watts b. 19 Dec 1800 bap. by Thos. Meligan
8. Benja. Watts b. 10 Dec 1802 bap. by Sam'l Cowls
9. Elezebeth Watts b. 12 Jan 1804 bap. by Masback Boyd
10. Joshua Gilpin Watts b. 1 Apr 1807 bap. by James Rusil
11. Judah Watts b. 30 Oct 1804 bap. by William McCandry
Benjamin Watts moved from Virginia, to Georgia, then to Illinois around 1814. First living in St. Clair Co. then Washington Co. IL.
Benjamin Watts d. 7 Mar 1840 in Washington Co. IL. His wife Elizabeth d. 10 Feb 1843 in Washington Co. IL. At the time of her death, the living children are listed as:
Heyden Watts of Clinton Co. IL
Richard Ivy Watts of GA
Hope Hull Watts of GA
Benjamin Watts of Washington Co. IL
Elizabeth Fisher of Texas
There is also a family Bible listed as a reference for the family info given by Benjamin Watts Jr. If anyone has access to this Bible, I would appreciate a copy of the info. It was written by Benjamin Watts and his father, Richard.
According to other research:
James Hix Watts m. Charlotte Parker
Mary (Poley) Watts m. William Moore
Susannah Watts m. Peter Wright
John F. Watts m. Elizabeth ??
Benjamin Watts Jr m. Jane Cooper, Lucinda Varner
Elizabeth Watts m. Orcenith Fisher
I do have more info on the children of Benjamin & Elizabeth and I'm trying to track their descendants. Help is always appreciated.