Sorry to say that your Caroline Margaret Watts of GA is not the same as Margaret Caroline Watts, daughter of Elezar Watts and Ann Edwards of Henry Co., AL and Jackson & Washington Co., FL. See below.
Isaiah Watts, son of Thomas Watts & Tabitha, was enumerated in Kershaw co., SC in 1810 & 1820 as was his brother Benjamin. Julius Alexander Watts lived in Sumpter Co., SC BUT is absent from that place in either 1800 or 1810. Neither Tabitha, Benjamin nor Isaiah Watts are enumerated in SC Census prior to 1810.
1830 Henry Co., AL Federal Census:
Isaiah Watts is enumerated here with several of his children in residence. There is also enumerated in 1830 Henry Co., AL one Edward Watts.
Elezar Watts m. 28 March 1830 Henry Co., AL Ann E. Edwards, daughter of Thomas and Barber Edwards.
Ann E. Edwards was born 28 August, 1805 in Orangeburg, SC. She removed witih her parents to Henry Co., AL in 1828, where she married Ebenezer Watts, March 28, 1830; she died January 19, 1877, Jackson County, FL
Source: March 13, 1877 Issue of Southern Christian Advocate
Note Elezar Watts is called Ebenezer!
Issue Of Elezar Watts and Ann E. Edwards: See 1850 & 1860 Jackson Co., FL Federal Census; Marianna P.O.
1. Margaret Caroline Watts b. ~1833 married 4/8/1862 Jackson Co., FL William F. Snelling
She was his sencond spouse
2. Eliza E. Watts b. ~1835 married 04/07/1853 (1) Corenlius McIntyre d. 1855
married 11/18/1857 (2) William H. Cravey
married 10/14/1869 (3) J. B. Dauaby
3. Harriet Watts b. ~1836
4. Joseph M. Watts b. ~1838; does not appear w/family 1860
5. Thomas J. Watts b. ~1841; does not appear w/family 1860
6. John D. Watts b. ~1844 m. Jackson Co., FL 1/12/1870 Mary J. Fleming
7. Statira A. Watts m. 10/21/1869 Jackson Co., FL Mr. Junius Rawls
Isaiah Watts enumerated in home of son Elezar Watts 1850 Jackson Co., FL Federal Census. Age is given as 77 (b. 1773 SC)
1860 Jackson Co., FL Federal Census: Ann E. Edwards Watts enumerated as widow, with her children.
1. Margaret C. Watts, age 27
2. Harriet E. Watts, age 24 [may have married 11/9/1869 Jackson Co., FL one W. K. Knowles
3. Thomas J. Watts, age 18
4. John D. Watts, age 16
5. Statira M. Watts, age 11
Daughter Eliza E . Watts Cravey enumerated with her husband, William H. Cravey in 1860 Washington Co., FL Federal Census. She has a 6 yr. old son, John W. McIntyre.
Would love to gather more information on Thomas Watts, wife Nancy and children: W illiam, Thomas Y. Watts (m. Sarah G. Corbin) and Lorenzo Dow Watts (m. Emma B. Corbin) enumerated in 1860 Washington Co., FL Census. At presesnt, unable to connect this Thomas Watts m. Nancy to the children of Isaiah Watts.
Hope this helps!