Rev. John Webster & Elizabeth G. Anderson of East Tennessee

Replies: 14

Rev. John Webster & Elizabeth G. Anderson of East Tennessee

Sherry Webster Jeffrey (View posts)
Posted: 23 May 2001 2:47AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 Jan 2002 6:15PM GMT
Surnames: Webster, Anderson, Lambert
To Elissa, Ron, And Anyone Else with this line. E-mail Me And I'll e-mail what all I Know I'v Run into a Blank on your lines if you know any Birthdays or anything let me know I've Been trying to Research James & Wife Nancy Lambert To North Carolina, James Was Born in Penn. My Cousin Melinda Webster Topmiller Has Been Researching what She knows, She's The Daughter Of Dana Floyd Webster Jr. She Found A Picture of Rev. John
I Believe She said Clinton Library. She Went to Dyllis Cemetery Alot of the Webster's Are
Buried there, And Mt. Pisgah Church Cemetery are the Rest that we know of. Do You Know were Rev. John's Buried and Wife Elizabeth?
Elizabeth Paretns Are From Va. I don't know what part. Melinda addresses is Gmkkgtop@aol.com She Lives In Roane Co. We Are Helping Each other too. Elissa,Ron, It's Been Nice Sharing This Info. Hope We Can Continue to do so as well. I Live In London Ky. Where Do You Guys Live? Do You Know a Ruth Nicholas of Clinton Tenn.? She is A Decs. Of David Nathaniel & Martha Adline Strader Where I Got Archibald Sherman, And Grace's Name.... Bye Sherry Webster Jeffrey
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Sherry Webster Jeffrey 23 May 2001 8:47AM GMT 
K_WebsterLink 24 May 2001 11:42AM GMT 
Sherry Webster Jeffrey 24 Jul 2001 6:07PM GMT 
KathyWebsterL... 24 Jul 2001 7:40PM GMT 
IStone8657 1 Aug 2001 4:55AM GMT 
KathyWebsterL... 1 Aug 2001 2:54PM GMT 
KathyWebsterL... 1 Aug 2001 2:59PM GMT 
Iris_Stone 1 Aug 2001 5:06PM GMT 
Sherry Webster Jeffrey 3 Aug 2001 5:34PM GMT 
Iris_Stone 3 Aug 2001 11:46PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions