From various sources i.e. the internet and correspondence with others.
Matthias Wossinger b. 1720? left Germany on ship SnowRowand with wife Margaretha Siebler and 3 children arrived S.C 2 Oct. 1752.
1. Johann Michael Weisinger b. abt 1744
2. Matthias Weisinger, Jr. b. abt. 1746
3. Anna Catharine Weisinger b. abt. 1751
Johann Michael Weisinger b. abt. 1744 m. Elizabeth ? ch.:
John b. abt 1774 m. Mary Elizabeth ?
their children: 1.John Mathias b. abt. 1796 m. Leah Carolina Hornsby
2. Jessie B. b. abt 1806
3. John Jacob December 05, 1808 (twin)
4. William Thomas b. December 05, 1808 (twin)
Matthias is my ancestor thru his daughter Mary Ann Rebeccah who married Samuel Weisinger in Dallas County then moved to Montgomery County, Texas about 1848. Her mother and father, I believe resided around Grapeland, Texas. MY SEARCH is for Samuel Weisinger's parents. It is "said" he married his cousin, but I cannot find which branch of the Weisingers he came from.