Search for content in message boards

Wharton, Boswell, West, Lewis - Washington State

Replies: 0

Wharton, Boswell, West, Lewis - Washington State

Posted: 21 Oct 2012 1:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Boswell, Howe, West, Lewis, Wharton
My husband's Grandmother is Evelyn West who claims to be part Gypsy. She was born to Mildred West, and no known father, Mildred was single at the time. Mildred West I believe her parents were Amos West and Christine Wharton. Christine later then married Charles Howe.. Or it could have been that Mildred married this Charles Howe.. Story is very vague, and unclear. In the family I have the names of Delinda or Delindeer Boswell and a Myrtle either West or Boswell. I also know that Evelyn West then married first George Earl Lewis, then Norman Blackorby, then Charles Berg. Evelyn was born February 19, 1923. Evelyn stated she also had a 1/2 brother name Chester Aukump or something still alive in Yakima, Washington.. who may have married a Mary Mason or something.

I show Christine Wharton's Mother as Doreen Wharton.

Christine, was a fortune teller in Washington. They called her Madame Wharton. She passed this on through generations, Evelyn West (Lewis,Berg) also told fortunes in Seattle, WA..

I met her once before she died.. Interesting woman, but didn't want to talk about her family.

Contact me at: a b l a z e w e b @ c o m c a s t . n e t.

Find a board about a specific topic