George WICKHAM b.ca 1813 New York
M: 14 Jul 1833 in Wood County, Ohio
D: 21 Jun 1907 in Toledo, Lucas County Ohio
Married: Lydia COX
B: ca 23 Jul 1819 in Fort Findlay, Hancock County, Ohio
D: 01 Jun 1892 in Ohio
Buried: Amboy Cemetery, Metamora Ohio ( cemetery is online)
1.Nancy b. 1834 in Ohio Married Willard ( Jesse) WHITNEY
2.Philander b. 1839 D. 12 Apr 1864 Huff's Ferry Tennessee.
3 John C. b. 28 Mar 1842 Marion Twp. Hancock County, Ohio-
D. 10 Apr 1924 Lambertville, Monroe County, Michigan married
Sarah J. STOCKING 04 Jul 1865 Perrysburg, Wood County, Ohio-
Both buried in Ravine Cemetery, Sylvania, Ohio.
4. Mary b. 28 Mar 1842 Marion Twp. Hancock Co., Ohio
d. 19 Oct 1936 Ohio b. Ravine Cemetery, Sylvania, Ohio -
married Charles KELLY
5. Albert Ramsey b. 20 Nov 1844 Findlay, Hancock Co., Ohio
d. 09 Aug 1923 Beaverton, Gladwin Co., Michigan married-
Mary Malantha STOCKING 24 Jan 1865 Perrysburg, Wood Co., Ohio. Albert and Mary both buried Amboy Cemetery, Metamora, Ohio, next to Albert's mother, Lydia COX WICKHAM.
6. Elizabeth (Libby) b. abt 1845 d. 20 Sep 1934 Flint, Genesee Co., Michigan buried Thetford Center, Genesee Co., Michigan. Married Sherman E. STICKNEY
7. William C. b. 16 Jan 1851 Ohio. d. 30 Jan 1879 Windsor Twp, Eaton Co. Michigan. Married Sarah L. REEVES 29 Jun 1878
8 Lorenzo F. b. 1853
9. Jane C.(Jennie) b. 1860 d. 18 Feb 1931 buried Amboy Cemetery, Metamora, Ohio. Married Charles Evans LINCOLN.
George Wickham died yesterday afternoon at the home of his
daughter, Mrs. Jennie Lincoln, 926 Collins Street, at the age of ninety-four years. Old age is given as the cause of
death. He is survived by seven children, three sons and
four daughters. The funeral will be held Sunday morning at
The remains are to be taken to Metamora, Ohio, for interment.