Search for content in message boards

Willey: NC TN IL - John F, B:Abt 1805 - Father = William?

Replies: 21

Re: Willey: NC TN IL - John F, B:Abt 1805 - Father = William?

Posted: 15 Jan 2013 2:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
In the book History of Bond & Montgomery Counties Illinois under City of Greenville. Edited by Wm. Henry Perrin 1882 it states: Willey, John F., William W., and James W., brothers. That is where I got that confermantion on the two. Who do you have John F. married to??? Did he have a second marriage??? Just wondering!!! Thank you for the idea of approving me. I will go there and give it a try ;-). I have not done any research on my own stuff for years. I have done things for others but not my own.

Yes foster children are great additions to family. My oldest son is a foster. But his current wife does not want him to have anything to do with us so we have lost him after 20 years. He was 17 when we got him. He was a mess but was my number 3 child number 1 son at the time best friend and it really has hurt him something awful. But we are close and we have talked so Steven is getting Ok with the dicision Bryan has made. I was never paid by the city or state the high school sent these kids to me. The vice principal would send them to me. I had 35 kids come through my door. I am in touch with about 25 of them. Some stayed for a couple of nights some stayed for a year. Some just came off and on whenever they needed a Mom. And they are still doing it. They are all in their late 40's now. I am in my 71st year and very thankful that I am still around for them. Only 1 went to prison and 2 have passed. The others are very successsful people and I am very proud of who they all have become. Thank you for the compliment. God is good.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
slingrj2 15 Jan 2013 9:49PM GMT 
Rebecca Hitzm... 17 Jan 2013 4:59AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic