Search for content in message boards

Jerome B Willey born 1821 in canaan vermont

Replies: 3

Re: Jerome B Willey born 1821 in canaan vermont

Posted: 18 Feb 2014 12:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello. If you are on ancestry.com, i have a website with my Great Grandfather and Great Grandmother James Chandler Reed and Ella Willey of Canaan, Vermont. They were married on 28 May1882. Her parents were Jerome Bonaparte Willey and Syrena Morrill. She died on 28 of Feb 1932 at 78 yrs of age. Both James C and Ella Willey Reed were buried at Fern Hill cemetery in Hanson, Ma. My Grandfather was Carlos Jerome Reed and Bernece Gilbert Josselyn. Family info has it that Jerome Bonaparte Willey's father was John Willey and mother Betsey Shepherd Sanborn and that John's father was John Wylly and mother Eleanor Gibson. I haven't proved this info yet.
James Chandler Reed's father was James Doten Reed. his parents were Levi Reed and Lucy Doten - this is a line to Edward Doty of the Mayflower. My grandmother Bernece Gilbert Josselyn is a gr. (many greats) grandaughter of Miles Standish and John Alden. Just an overview of information i have on my ancestry website. if you need any information, please let me know
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
edwardrwilley 29 Oct 2013 7:29AM GMT 
Debra Burbank 29 Oct 2013 12:19PM GMT 
edwardrwilley 30 Oct 2013 5:01PM GMT 
lindaharris63 18 Feb 2014 7:07PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions