Search for content in message boards

Hannah Willey

Replies: 7

Re: Hannah Willey

Brenda Costello (View posts)
Posted: 20 Nov 2002 5:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Willey, Switser
Please keep me posted if you are able to find any more out about Stephen Switser and/or Hannah Willey. They are my GGGG grandparents.
What I gave you is as far back as I have gone thus far. I'm thinking this family may have moved there from New Hampshire as the entry I found listing all the family members was in the first town record book so they must have moved there from somewhere. It's too bad the entry didn't say where they came from. I also have a Berry who settled in the same area who came from Barrington, NH. I live in Rochester, NH and was at the library a couple of weeks ago and was looking through some of the local town history books and found some Willey's in Farmington, NH. I don't have enough information to make any connection here though. I didn't look for real estate transactions yet. There may be a reference to where they came from in a deed if he purchased property and then moved his family there. If you have other ideas on where to look next, I would be interested in hearing them and if there is anything I can do on my end, please let me know.

Brenda
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Randall Lyon 17 May 2002 8:30PM GMT 
Brenda_Costel... 1 Jul 2002 5:49AM GMT 
Randall Lyon 20 Nov 2002 12:33PM GMT 
Brenda Costello 21 Nov 2002 12:57AM GMT 
Randall Lyon 26 Nov 2002 1:50PM GMT 
peters_willia... 8 Mar 2013 8:09PM GMT 
JudithBroberg 15 Nov 2002 2:38PM GMT 
Randall Lyon 20 Nov 2002 12:27PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions