Search for content in message boards

Francis Marion Wilson

Replies: 6

Re: Francis Marion Wilson

Posted: 24 Jul 2012 1:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have the children as William Benjamin,Gilbert Harlan(my grandfather), Christian,Baby that died, Laura Etta, Thomas Alonzo,Margaret Anne,Charles Edwood, John Francis,James Alexander, Jane A, Mary Ann,Annie Elizabeth, Cary Alen, Baby that died, George Curtis. I can't find any birth records or place of burial for Francis Marion Wilson. My Mother said he came from Ireland. Can't find any birth record for William, either. I have researched all the cemetaries in the area of the homestead and can't find Francis. I even visited several last summer. The homestead is outside Venadocia , Ohio. I have a feeling that he might have been buried at home. This summer, on my trip to Ohio, I am going to try to vist the library in Mendon, Ohio. They seem to have a lot of records on people from that area. Only one Aunt left on my Mothers side and I don't know if she would remember. Also running into some questions on who Francis was really married too. I found a Jane Edwards from Green county Ohio that was married to a Francis Marion Wilson with a daughter named Laura Etta with Same birth and death date . The only difference on Francis is the death date. Is listed under Jane Edwards with a death date of 1924.Questions, questions, questions?
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
dlwilson92 18 Dec 2011 9:50PM GMT 
marvinhnc 18 Jul 2012 6:24PM GMT 
dlwilson92 24 Jul 2012 6:41PM GMT 
marvinhnc 24 Jul 2012 7:55PM GMT 
marvinhnc 24 Jul 2012 8:03PM GMT 
dlwilson92 24 Jul 2012 11:13PM GMT 
marvinhnc 3 Aug 2012 4:12PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic