Search for content in message boards

Calvin & Octavia Wood

Replies: 0

Calvin & Octavia Wood

Posted: 9 Feb 2013 9:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Calvin and Octavia Wood are my grandparents. Edward (Ed)Wood is my father and his siblings are Minttie Mabe Carroll, Lester Mabe, Gertie Wood Duncan, Glaze Bridy Wood (Tim).

Minttie (Mint) passed away in 1972 in Md
Gertie (Gert) Passed away in 12/24/1978 in Nc.
Glaze (Tim) Passed away 1985 in Nc.
Edward (Ed) Passed away 8/16/1999

Mint had 4 children Jasper (Jack), Bill was killed, Harold and Dorothy (Dot)with Mint's father William Mabe

Gertie had 7 children not sure if I remember all of them. Louis,Helen, Maryjo, Irene,Ricky, and two more with her husband Simon Duncan they lived in Pilot Mountain Nc.

Tim had 5 boys (I met them twice I believe), With Brenda.
Tim at some point in his life added the s on the last name.
Time was born with the name of Glaze Bridy Wood and at some point Changed his name. I remember my father was upset over his name on the prayer card not being his real name to my father.

Ed had 4 children Edward jr, Michael, Kathleen (Ladybug) and Shirley with Helen (Toots)

Lester at some point left the family and no-one really had any information on him. It's believed he had 2 children a girl and a boy I believe and at some point moved to Md.

Ed and Jack had jumped a train from Galax Va to Ellicott City, Md and had gotten jobs working in a Donut factory and later brought the family to Maryland.

Shirley

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions