William E. Wood was my husbands GG Grandfather. I found him in a Calvert County Genealogy Newsletter.
The information listed as follows
1. William E. Wood #1541 ,b. 1815 Calvert Co. MD, occupation farmer, m. Sarah Knighton(?) #1542, b. 1825, Calvert Co. MD, William died 1859 in Calvert County.
2. Julia I. "Jennie Wood #6296 b. 1841
3. William Columbus Wood #11846 b. 1841, d. 1925 (he was my husbands G Grandfather)
4, Amos Lee Wood #1387 B. 7-Oct-1847
5. Mariah Wood #21743 b. 1850
6. Sarah Wood #4631 b. 1851
7. John Wood #21744 b. 1855
8. Benjamin Franklin Wood #10836 b. 25-Dec-1857, d. 1938
Julia I. (Jennie) could possibly be Julia Irene
Everything else is pretty much as you listed and I think that it must be the same family. The newsletter goes through the Wood family starting with William E. Wood (1815) to the present.
It shows Julia Wood married a Malachi Smith and then married a Franklin Stinnett.
Children by Malachi Smith:
Wm. James Smith
John S. Smith
Annie V. Smith
Children by Franklin Stinnett:
Enos J. Stinnett
Eva Jane Stinnett