Search for content in message boards

WORTH Family Photographs

Replies: 2

WORTH Family Photographs

Posted: 22 Jul 2004 11:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Nov 2004 2:05AM GMT
Surnames: WORTH, BORSTAD, HAGGERTY
I've "rescued" a group of old photographs belonging to the WORTH Family of Alabama, Massachusetts, New York, and Rhode Island. There are a total of 17 photographs including:

1-Robert & Addie WORTH, photo on postcard dated Aug 17, 1917 at Mobile, AL to Edward & Hedvig
2-Gladys V. WORTH, from Kinsman Studio in Williamstown, MA, Gladys is about 2 years
3-Copy of #2
4-Gladys WORTH, from Kinsman Studio in Williamstown, MA, dated 1910, Gladys is 3 months of age
5-Copy of #4
6-Copy of #4
7-Copy of #4
8-Copy of #4
9-Everett w/Gladys WORTH, Kinsman Studio, Everett about 5 yrs and Gladys is an infant
10-Everett S. WORTH, Mortimer Studio, Providence, RI, Everett age 4 months
11-Everett S. WORTH, Mortimer Studio, Providence, RI, Everett appears to be about 3 years old
12-Unidentified Male, Sol Young Studio, no location
13-Gladys WORTH, Sol Young Studio, no location, taken May 1925, Gladys is age 15 years
14-Gladys WORTH, Sol Young Studio, multi loc. ref, Gladys in her late teens or early 20's
15-Gladys Viola WORTH, Sanford Studio, No. Adams, MA, Gladys appears to be about 8 years old
16-Copy of #15
17-Gladys WORTH & Family, Sanford Studio, No. Adams, MA, taken at the same time as #15 with parents and sibling brother who appears to be older, maybe 11-12 years old at the time

Also recovered along with these photographs were photographs belonging to the BORSTAD, SILVERNAIL, and HAGGERTY Families. I've no idea how they are related but the handwritten notations on the back of the photographs is clearly made by the same hand so I know that they are all connected in some manner.

I was hoping to locate someone from this WORTH Family so that this wonderful collection of family photographs could be returned to the family, but I was not sucessful so they have been donated to the Rhode Island Genealogical Society. If you are a member of this family or know someone who might be, I suggest that you contact the society regarding the photographs.

Thanks,
Shelley
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
scardiel 23 Jul 2004 5:46AM GMT 
GaryBorstad 24 Jul 2008 4:49AM GMT 
duffy271 18 Nov 2008 10:47PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic