Search for content in message boards

Zito Family from Rhode Island

Replies: 3

Zito Family from Rhode Island

Posted: 15 May 2011 10:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have not been on Ancestry.com for several years.
I just got back into my genealogy hobby.
I'm still at a stand still on my Dad's side of the family. Paolo Zito and Carmela Zito came to the United states around 1910-1915. My Great Grandparents. Paolo already had a brother or cousin here. They settled in Woonsocket Rhode Island. Their children are Stephen, Micheal, Joseph sr., Sue, Anthony who died in the war in 1946 and Philomena that died as a baby or at age three. Stephen moved to Massachusettes and then to Florida. Joseph sr. married Jeanette Fleury and had Joseph jr., Thomas, Jan-marie, and Linda-joy. They later divorced Jeanette took her girls with her, and Joseph sr. eventually moved his boys to California. Joseph Jr. is my dad and I have the Fleury genealogy completed, however I'm still working on my Zito line. I don't know who paolo Zito's parents are, or His wife's parents names. Carmela's maiden name was Piantarosa. I still have some cousins in Rhode Island and in Florida. Any info would be great. I know I have relatives in ITALY also. Theresa Zito my current e-mail is tisaz@comcast.net
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jzito171 16 May 2011 4:01AM GMT 
jdipardo 6 Jun 2011 8:21PM GMT 
jzito171 7 Jun 2011 6:08PM GMT 
Russ Zito 21 Aug 2011 11:46PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions