Search for content in message boards

Paolo Zito, brother giueseppe Zito, and 3rd brother antonio?

Replies: 2

Re: Paolo Zito, brother giueseppe Zito, and 3rd brother antonio?

Posted: 1 Jun 2012 9:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
I think their is a connection it is just so difficult to piece together. When Paolo B. 1883. came over he had a brother or first cousin already in the USA about 1909. Some of the boys in the blood line were named anthony or have anthony as a middle name after a uncle in the family. Paolo settled in Woonsockett, Rhode Island. His wife was Carmela Piantarosa (zito). Paolo's brother Giusseppe (joseph) may have moved to connecticut and then chicago. My father remembers that he was 6' foot 4" or 6' foot 5". Paolo and carmella had five children. Sue(susia), Anthony, Joseph, Filomena, and Stephen. After paolo died and his son Joseph sr. The other family lines have seem to have been lost. Joseph Sr. moved his boys to california about 1965. My father is Joseph jr. Who were Antonio's parents? Paolo's parents were Michele Zito and Filomena Parente (zito). They would be my Great-Great Grandparents. Antonio was in New York and Then connecticut also, same as Giusseppe.... Theresa Zito
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jzito171 14 Sep 2011 7:02PM GMT 
czito119 1 Jun 2012 3:51AM GMT 
jzito171 2 Jun 2012 3:04AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions