Search for content in message boards

Millard H. Zuber and Tom Zuber of Daytona Beach

Replies: 10

Re: Millard H. Zuber and Tom Zuber of Daytona Beach

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 3:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello everyone , My name is Skip Schaer. Millard H. Zuber and Francis Zuber were my great great grandparents .My mother is Patsy Day Schaer , she was the daughter of Francis Taylor Day my grandmother,which she was the daughter of Myrtle Zuber Taylor my great grandmother.In the late 60's my grandfather took me to a cemetary in Daytona where they were laid to rest.I do not remember where that was exactly , but like to know if anyone has that information . I remember being told that he was a mayor of Daytona way back and that someone related had a business of some kind on the land where the Daytona Speedway now is .I do remember Aunt Violet a little , my mother has many old family pictures that were my grandmothers which she has put names to most of them .I do remember the Ruthkowski's ,I remember Randy who styed at my aunt and uncle's while she went to USF.I am intrested in if anyone knows of these things I was told as a young guy to share with my kids and grandkids.I have lived in the Tampa area most of my life,presently in the land olakes area and have been to Daytona off and on to the beach , Bike week and visits with friends many times over the years.I am new to this and my phone is 813-920-2889.I realize these posts are a few years old but you won't know if you don't try . Thanks to all , Skip
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
digger6067 25 Sep 2011 9:33PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions