Search for content in message boards

Klemetsen Descendants

Re: Klemetsen Descendants

Posted: 6 Jan 2014 6:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
My maiden name is Vigdis E. Klemetsen, and my parents were Rolf and Ragnhild. My brother Rolf Gunnar Klemetsen, born 3rd May 1940 died 2 years ago. I am married to Jan Alexander L'Orsa (1939) and we have 2 children, Marianne (1970) and Jacob Alexander (1971).
My brother married Redun Helle from Stavnger and they had 2 boys, Rolf Peder (1969) and Tomas (1971). There are now 10 people in Norway with our family name. There are other families with the same name, but they are not our relatives.
I will be most interested in whatever you have of information about a part of my family that is unknown to me.
Nils Kristoffersen (30.7.1909) was my fathers uncle. Nils had a asister Marta, whom we often visited when I was a child. My brother maintained the contact with that part of the family until they died. Nils worked all his life at Gaustad Mental Hospital in Oslo as caretaker.
Gunda Karoline Klemetsen (26.4.1895) was my fathers aunt, who lived unmarried with my mothers father for many years. He died before the war. The house in Grimstad was his. His name was Reinhardt Kornbreck. His son, also name Reinhardt Kornbreck, emigrated to upstate NY and lived there for the rest of his life. I visited his family many times when I was young. My paretns met because of the coincident with their two uncle/aunt relation. I know nothing about Klemetsen ancestors in the USA.
My grandmother Ragnhild Alfsdatter Kristiansen Sandum, was a illegitimate child and grew up in care of medical doctor family name Bure in Modum.

Klemetsen Descendants

kathleen countryman (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jul 2002 6:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Klemetsen/Rud/Lorsa
Looking for Klemetsen descendants in Modum, Snarum, and Oslo. Rolf Aage Klemetsen: April 11, 1917-Dec 25, 1980 and wife Ragnhild Daisy Klemetsen: Sept 21, 1916. Their daughter: Vigdis Elisabeth Klemetsen married Jan Alexander Lorsa.

I am a descendant of Karoline Klemetsdtr Landgerud Haug. She was my g-grandmother. Please contact email me, I live here in California and would love to share family history and photos with you. Thank you!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions