I think I may know where your CRUEA family ties into mine. I tried looking up your Dora CRUEA on the Mormon site <www.familysearch.org>
; and found her in an 1880 census listed as a granddaughter of Rachel CRUEA, 70 years of age. Living with Rachel CRUEA is her son, Samuel J. CRUEA, aged 33 years; Dora CRUEA, 4; Jennie M. CRUEA, 3; and Rachel HALL, 15. Each of the girls is listed as a granddaughter of Rachel CRUEA--the head of the household.
I suspect that Dora & Jennie CRUEA may be the daughters of Samuel J. CRUEA. However, in my CRUEA family tree, I show Samuel CRUEA (b. abt 1810) & his wife, Rachel CONWAY (b. abt 1810) as having at least 3 sons: Enos P. CRUEA (b. abt 1832), Eli CRUEA (b. abt 1847) and Samuel J. CRUEA (b. abt 1849--if the census is accurate this year is obviously wrong). Your Dora CRUEA could be the daughter of any of them. A little bit more research is required to prove which one she is the daughter of.
The following will briefly show how we are related assuming that Samuel J. CRUEA is Dora's father:
1) John CRUEA md Nancy HARDING
2) Samuel CRUEA md Rachel CONWAY
3) Dora CRUEA md Andrew DITTON
2) Ensworth CRUEA md Jane CONWAY
3) Lloyd CRUEA md Louisa Catherine CLEMENTS
4) David Oran CRUEA md Mary McCONNELL
5) Norbert M. CRUEA md Opal Gladys ARNETT
6) Frances C. CRUEA md William Henry REAM
7) William Henry REAM, Jr. (myself)
Notice that we may also be relatives on the CONWAY side. Rachel CONWAY & Jane CONWAY are probably related.
William (Bill) H. Ream, Jr.