Search for content in message boards

Looking for Orlob

Looking for Orlob

Eric Upham (View posts)
Posted: 20 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Orlob, Larsen, Upham, Schanen, Muzzy
Looking for the Orlob family and any connection to Dagmar Frederika Orlob, b:January 08, 1878,Salt Lake City, UT; married to Thorvald Lauritz Larsen, b: February 12, 1879, Feine, Denmark

Re: Looking for Orlob

Posted: 12 May 2003 9:01PM GMT
Edited: 29 Oct 2003 9:57PM GMT
My grandmother was Mathilde Orlob Villadsen. She is Dagmar's sister and Lois's Aunt and my mom's cousin. What info are you looking for?

Posted: 7 Jul 2013 3:57PM GMT
She was my father's aunt dag. I do not remember much about her. I especially do not remember her brother "Hal" Do you know if he existed? thanx

Posted: 6 Sep 2013 4:28AM GMT
Surnames: Orlob
Dagmar was the second oldest of the nine children of August Niels 'Thorvald' Orlob and Dorothea M. Block Orlob. The other girls were Mary, Mathilde, and Fannie. The boys were Thorvald (died in 1890), Waldemar, Aksel, Carl and George, so no Hal. Mary's husband was Henry Johnson. Fannie's was Walter Grunert.

A. N. Thorvald's brother, Chrisitan Anselmus Fritz Orlob had a son names Harold, born 1883, died 1992. Maybe he was called Hal.he is somewhat famous, having written many songs, most notably "I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now?". He lived in New York most of his adult life. Harold had a younger sitter, Dagmar, who married Walter Moody.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic