Search for content in message boards

Brannigan/Coughenour/Murphy

Brannigan/Coughenour/Murphy

peggy (View posts)
Posted: 12 Aug 2006 6:11AM GMT
Classification: Query
my Dad's aunt was Rosella Coughenour who son was
James Patrick Brannigan.
Mildred Coughenour son was James Patrick Murphy who is my Dad. I would love to learn more about this side of the family. My grandmother has left me loads of pictures of she and her sisiter Rosella and some of
small boys which I know one to be my father and I would love to know if the other is James P Brannigan.

Re: Brannigan/Coughenour/Murphy

Posted: 28 Aug 2010 4:42PM GMT
Surnames: Brannigan/Coughenour/Murphy
Rosella Brannagan (Coughenour) was my grandmother. She was married to John Brannagan. Rosella May Brannagan was born 9/14/96 and died 2/5/78. She is buried at Garden of Memories Cemetery in Tampa, FL. At the time of her death she was survived by brother, Newt Coughenour of Tampa and sister Mrs. Mildred Picciano of Tampa. Rosella had 2 sons, John E. and James Brannagan and 8 daughters, Mrs. Julia Davis, Mrs. Ann Ritchey, Mrs. Maryellen Keyser, Mrs. Bernadette Blank, Mrs. Josephine Roberts (my mother who is now deceased), Mrs. Ada Turner, Mrs. Geraldine Barton and Mrs. Mildred Bolmeyer. I don't know much about her side of the family, other than her brother, Newton Coughenour was born 12/30/12 and died 12/1/81. Would be interested in any information you may find. I've heard family rumors that her father was originally married to a full blooded Cherokee Indian (who died young). Can't find any info on that.

Re: Brannigan/Coughenour/Murphy

Posted: 28 Aug 2010 5:31PM GMT
My grandmother was Mildred Coughenour ( Murphy, Halbock Picciano) My father was James Partick Murphy her son.
My email is spmorrow@gmail.com and i would be happy to share any information I have
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions