Search for content in message boards

looking for john cassidy/ thomas hines adopted name.

looking for john cassidy/ thomas hines adopted name.

Rhonda (View posts)
Posted: 16 Mar 2000 6:38PM GMT
Hi,
I'm looking for any relatives of thomas hines. he was born john cassidy on june 11 1930. his mother's name was june bowen cassidy. his father was john cassidy jr. his sister patricia cassidy was adopted with him. this took place in massachucettes. any info would be appreciated.

Cassidy family

Posted: 19 Mar 2000 9:09AM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2001 3:50PM GMT
We have a Patrick Cassidy m. Margaret Glacken and children were Michael, Joseph, Ann, Edward, John Catherine b. 1834 in Kilmanhan, co. Meath, Ireland m. 19 Sep 1864 Peter D. Smith in Wilmington, Illinois. ?? connection.

I am a Daughter of Thomas Hines born june 11 1930

Tonnetta Hines (View posts)
Posted: 13 Oct 2000 3:16PM GMT
God I have been searching for years to find anyone who knows my biological name who ever you are thanks and help me fill in my family tree. There are 7 children that he has.

thomas hines b 6/11/30

Rhonda (View posts)
Posted: 13 Oct 2000 6:20PM GMT
I need to know if we are talking about the same thomas hines. I am sure of the birthday. The other thing I know is that Thomas Hines is his adopted name. Do you have any other info?

thomas hines b 6/11/30

Rhonda (View posts)
Posted: 13 Oct 2000 6:21PM GMT
I need to know if we are talking about the same thomas hines. I am sure of the birthday. The other thing I know is that Thomas Hines is his adopted name. Do you have any other info?

Thomas Hines

Tonnetta Hines (View posts)
Posted: 16 Oct 2000 7:32AM GMT
Well when he was adopted he was given up with his sister who was given the name Nancy Hines by her adopted parents Theodore and I beleive Daisy. I don't have alot of information I am his daughter and he has passed on His sister Nancy is still alive and located in Baltimore Maryland. Please help me find out all I can to. Who are you? And how do you know this? If you would like to contact me you can reach me via email at Thines@reinhartlaw.com or at HalfPint_72@yahoo.com I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You
Toni

Thomas Hines

toni (View posts)
Posted: 16 Oct 2000 9:27AM GMT
Hi,
I am not sure wether or not you received my last reply or not I received a weird email that said it couldn't go through. So any way if you didn't get the email saying who the adoptive parents where and his sister's aqdoptive. Let me know and I will send it again. Please contact me

Thomas Hines

Rhonda Bumgardner (View posts)
Posted: 16 Oct 2000 9:32AM GMT
I got your message and sent you an email to both addresses. It sounds like my mother may be your father's birth sister. Please let me know Nancy's date of birth to help us confirm. We are very excited! Please feel free to call us collect at (954)979-8292.

Thomas Hines

Tonnetta (View posts)
Posted: 16 Oct 2000 11:30AM GMT
Hi,
I will have to call Nancy after work this evening. I am at central time and I am off at 5:30 so around 6:30 or so i will call you. So I guess that would make you and i cousins... I will efinatley let you know. Thank you

Toni

Call Tonight

toni (View posts)
Posted: 18 Oct 2000 10:16AM GMT
Hi!
Well I wanted to let you know that I have not gotten ahold of Nancy yet. I have lost her number but I do have her address and have sent a letter asking her to call me. I did not tell her why I only said that I had big news for her. So if you want to call me it is up to you but I still haven't called her I hope she will reply soon. I expect she will call by Friday.. It has been great to find all of this out. I cant wait to see two sisters have a chance to unite.

Take Care
Toni
per page

Find a board about a specific topic