Search for content in message boards

fredrick w meeks

fredrick w meeks

Posted: 27 Oct 2008 6:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: meeks/crawshawbooth/ lancashire/fredrick
this is a long shot ,fredrick w meeks born december 1917, lancashire,parents fredrick william meeks, married a mary davis,crawshawbooth st john 1914,i have looked for his marriage nothing, and his death nothing in the british bmd,i wonder if he emigrated, and married abroad?,any one think he is in there tree,please get in touch,

Re: fredrick w meeks

Posted: 24 Oct 2009 10:17PM GMT
Surnames: Meeks
Hi , I have a frederick william meeks in my tree. In the 1911 census he was aged 27, living at 38 york street crawshawbooth with his parents, Arthur John and Rosina Meeks.One of his sisters was my grandma, also called Rosina.I am wondering if yours is the same family. One of my grandmas brothers went to america as i remember but not sure which one,I just remember her getting letters from him.I wonder if that is why you cannot find any death record of your frederick.In 1901 the Meeks family lived at 9 mansion house buildings crawshawbooth.would be interested in any info you may have...sylvia

Re: fredrick w meeks

Posted: 25 Oct 2009 9:45AM GMT
Surnames: meeks/chalk/heyes,
hi,if you have access to g r. i have a tree on there you would be very welcome to see it,this is what i have parents arthur john c1859, rozina c1859(nee- chalk)there children fredrick william, arthur richard, george thomas, florence lillian, elizabeth alice,ernest alfred, albert edward, and my connection herbert charles(he was my grandmothers second husband,
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions