Search for content in message boards

Unity Hancock, Captain Judkins Hunt

Unity Hancock, Captain Judkins Hunt

Peggy Williams (View posts)
Posted: 20 Nov 1999 10:14PM GMT
I am searching for a direct link to John Hancock by the marriage of Judkins Hunt, born 1774, Suxxex Co. Va, to a Unity Hancock, born Aug. 28, 1781. I am assuming that she was born in Hancock or Dinwiddie Co. Va. Judkins Hunt was a captain in the Revolutionery War and would be a direct decendant on my mother's side. His father was Thomas Hunt born in Dinwiddie Va. 1713. Judkins had six brothers and sisters; Martha, John, Thomas, Sally, Ann, and Elizabeth Hunt, who married Miles Green on Oct. 15 1789. She was secured by Judkins Hunt. I was told there was a direct line to John Hancock but I have not been able to locate this information myself. Any hints or info? Post message or E-mail.

Re: Unity Hancock, Captain Judkins Hunt

Carol Garrett (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jul 2001 9:01AM GMT
Surnames: Hancock, Jackson, Hunt
Peggy - Have a John (P.?) Hancock, b.1787, Warren Co., GA;d. 1815, Crawford Co., GA; md., Eleanor Jackson 1815, Crawford Co., GA. Unity Hancock - g-g-g GM, b. 28 Aug 1781, prob. Albemarle Parish, Sussex (orig. Surry) Co., VA; d. 1850, Pike Co., GA (her eldest son's home). I've never found the exact date Thomas Hunt - g-g-g-g-g GM (f/o Capt. Judkins Hunt, Rev. War Sol. - g-g-g-g GF and incl. 7 (not 6) other bros. and sisters) was born. Would be interested to know if you have any proof/documentation showing this date of...1713. Noticed you did not mention another bro. of Capt. Judkins Hunt, he was Goodwyn Hunt, b. 1758, Albemarle Parish, Sussex Co., VA; d. 1792, Albemarle Parish, Sussex Co., VA (never married). Carol Garrett (ckgleo@aol.com)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions