Search for content in message boards

ISO birth mother family -- last name poss Bodner -- my DOB 07-1965

ISO birth mother family -- last name poss Bodner -- my DOB 07-1965

Posted: 17 Jul 2003 7:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bodner, Ray, Maahsen
searching for birth mother family info for family tree -- possible name Janet Bodner -- birth father last name Maahsen -- adopted at 7 months old by birth father's sister's family -- last name Arnold

Re: ISO birth mother family -- last name poss Bodner -- my DOB 07-1965

Posted: 31 Aug 2003 12:16AM GMT
Edited: 7 Jul 2004 1:12AM GMT
Don't recognize the name Bodner, Sheri -- but Maahsen's in my tree! Where would the Arnold family be from?

Rose Bodner (View posts)
Posted: 11 Oct 2003 4:26PM GMT

Posted: 6 Feb 2010 4:45AM GMT
Surnames: Arnold, Maahsen, Bodner
I was born in New Jersey, but Dad (adopted father) was from North Carolina. That's the Arnold part that I know of. What Maahsen's are in your tree? Charles was my grandfather, his son Barry my birth father. I'm looking for the other side of the family, my birth mother's side, since I know nothing about them. Her name was Janet, not sure about Bodner.

Posted: 21 May 2012 7:41PM GMT
Hi, my mother is a Maahsen, her father is Charles and her half brother is Barry. Barry has a sister Linda, but I don't know her last name. Questioned my mom about Janet Bodner, which she said sounded familiar. I will continue to search for you. My name is Cindy. I have not seen Uncle Barry since I was a child, but think of him often. Are you in touch with him? I believe he lives in Santa Rosa CA. Other than that I have no information. Email me anytime @ cindyrella0508@gmail.com...Good luck.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions