Search for content in message boards

SULLIVAN Harold

SULLIVAN Harold

Posted: 28 Feb 2008 8:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for an obituary for Harold SULLIVAN. I know this about him. He was born June 21, 1906 in Stafford Springs, CT and died Aug 1, 1964 in Westfield, MA. Would like to know where he is buried.
Any help would be appreciated.
calts

Re: SULLIVAN Harold

Posted: 14 Mar 2008 11:37PM GMT
I don't have access to an obituary, but I was at Mass VR today and looked up the death record.

Vol 108 page 376
Harold William Sullivan; place of death Noble Hospital, Westfield; residence Goss Heights, Huntington; in place of death 7 days, in residence 50 yrs; date of death Aug 1 1964; cause pulmonary embolism; buried St Thomas, Huntington; male, white, married; wife Irene Gareau; age 58 yrs 1 month 10 days; occupation retired filling station op, self-employed; born So. Windsor, Ct; father William Sullivan, b CBL [cannot be learned]; mother Jessie Downs, b CBL; informant Mrs Irene Sullivan, Huntington, Mass.

Hope this helps!

jp

Posted: 15 Mar 2008 3:15AM GMT
Thanks for the information and going the second mile to look up Harold's death info. The family doesn't have an obit for Harold so I will keep trying to find one.
The information does help.
Thanks again

Posted: 15 Mar 2008 10:27AM GMT
You might try writing to the public library in Westfield or Huntington. They may be able to check local newspapers for you.

jp
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions