Search for content in message boards

Rev. S.B. Hunter b.6 Dec 1830

Rev. S.B. Hunter b.6 Dec 1830

Karen Henry (View posts)
Posted: 27 May 2000 8:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Oct 2011 9:52PM GMT
Surnames: Hunter
I would like to know about the lineage on the above. He was a minister for the Presbyterian church in Guntersville, Alabama. His father ws Rev. D.K. Hunter was a pioneer preacher. S.B. Hunter married Miss Laura Ligon.

S.B. Hunter was the father of my great grandmother, Mattie Hunter Henry, married to Sam Henry, Guntersville, Alabama.

Karen Henry

Re: Rev. S.B. Hunter b.6 Dec 1830

Posted: 22 Mar 2005 3:11AM GMT
Surnames: Ligon, Hunter
If you are still interested in SB Hunter, let me know. I have a fair amount of data on him and his wife.
Regards
Doug Ligon
dligon@hotmail.com

Posted: 9 Oct 2011 3:06AM GMT
Karen, could I get in touch with you? I am trying to find descendants of the Rev Daniel K Hunter.
Sugar Bond Hunter was the son of Daniel K Hunter and Susannah P Middleton. I am descended from Susannah's brother John, so that would make us cousins. I have the ancestry on the Middleton line, but am trying to put together information on the descendants. I have very little info on the Hunter line. I also have some questions that you may not be able to answer.
Please contact me at evansmar@megagate.com
Thanks
Mary

Posted: 15 May 2013 6:07AM GMT
Hi,

Would like to know more about the Middletons and any uncles I had in Civil War era Madison and Marshall Counties. Assuming Rev. Hunter was exempt due to his vocation. I am named after his daughter. She was my great grandmother. Her husband owned the general store in Guntersville. Died in 1930s. She in the early 60s. I have a picture of her.

Regards,
Timothy Hunter S
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions