Search for content in message boards

OKLAHOMA RELATIVES

OKLAHOMA RELATIVES

LINDA WHEEAND (View posts)
Posted: 5 Nov 2000 8:16AM GMT
IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAS SOME INFORMATION ON A CONOLY NEAL, DON'T KNOW IF THAT IS THE CORRECT SPELLING OF HIS FIRST NAME. HE HAD THREE CHILDREN, TOMMIE, MARY AND FAYE. I'M TRYING TO FIND OUT HIS MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME, SHE IS MY GGRANDMOTHER, HER FIRST HUSBAND WAS A SMITH AND WHEN HE DIED SHE MARRIED MR. NEAL AND HAD CONOLY, JOHN AND WALTER. MR NEAL DIED, SHE THEN MARRIED A MR. THOMAS AND HAD AT LEAST 4 CHILDREN BY HIM, IDA PEARL, AGNES, POSSIBLY, BIRD, AND NATHAN. SHE DIED AROUND 1922 AT MY GRANDMOTHER'S HOME, LENA SMITH SITTINGDOWN. CONOLY LIVED AROUND BUNCH OK, TILL HIS SON MOVED HIM TO CALIFORNIA WHERE HE DIED

Mary Neal

Posted: 7 Nov 2000 4:23PM GMT
Edited: 13 Jan 2006 5:44AM GMT
I am looking for backround information on my great grandmother- Mary Frances Neal. She was born in Texas, around the early 1900s (?)
She married a Henry Harrison Jackson, also from Texas.

Any information would be great!!

neal family

jeff neal (View posts)
Posted: 12 Nov 2000 12:38PM GMT
dont have much on this other that it is everett conoly neal, he had three kids before he married my grandmother (dollie petree) about 1920? two sons tommie,faye, and a girl mary. they had 7 kids between them, my father dont remember much about him, he left and they were divocied in 1944 in seqouyah county ok.

Re: neal family

Posted: 3 Sep 2002 12:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: neal
hello my name is patrick neal my fathers name was QUINTON THOMAS NEAL born in vain Ok in 1932 to dollie (petree)neal and everett connely? neal and would like more in formations if you have and he was 1 of seven childern . there where 5 boys and 2 girls. please help tring to find out about fathers family

Re: neal family

Posted: 10 Aug 2013 6:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
Jeff - Is your Everett Neal the same Neal on my tree? I have his parents as Eliza Jane and Samuel Lane Neal, in Arkansas. Siblings were Mary, Ellen, Etta, Homer and Mable.

I don't have much information on this family, I descended from the Etta side.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic