Search for content in message boards

ancestry

Posted: 10 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Jul 2001 4:27AM GMT
Surnames: brussac
je recherche 1) l'origine du nom brussac i.e a quelle epoque ce nom a-t'il ete utilise pour la premiere fois?, dans quelle region, ville, village?
2) tous renseignements sur mon arriere grand pere guillaume brussac. il vecut a reignac de blaye en gironde entre 1884-85 et 1938-40 et mourut soit a reignac, soit a anglade, mais il n'a aucune trace de son lieu de naissance,de ses parents,ni meme de la date et lieu de son marriage avec francoise egretier d'anglade (bien que leurs deux enfants sont enregistres "fils et fille legitimes de guillaume brussac, commercant a reignac, et son epouse francoise egretier" ni du lieu et date de son deces.
merci beaucoup !!!
j-l brussac ne a bordeaux, vivant a vancouver canada

Re: ancestry

Posted: 6 Nov 2001 2:49PM GMT
Edited: 21 Sep 2005 1:10PM GMT
Hallo

Although I have not an answer for you, I would like to ask for the family d'Anglade.

I apologize for writting in english, but I do not speak/write good french, although I can read and understand correctly.

I am trying to find the family of my grand-grandfather, Auguste d'Anglade, that was born in Bordeaux in 1881. His mother's name was Jeanne, but we have not any other information. He left France when 7 years old and lost all the connection with his family.

If you have any information that could be interesting for me, I would be very grateful.

Yours,

Aurora Grandal d'Anglade
Posted: 31 Aug 2002 10:31PM GMT
Edited: 1 May 2005 2:19AM GMT
Hi
my great x 2 grandmother was Louise Charlotte Virginie d'Anglade born 1803 Isle of Cuba, her parents were French and she came back to live in France after her parents were killed in the slave uprising, she was saved by her nanny keeping her under her dress for three days until she could find a boat to take them to the mainland, my great x 2 grandmother was only around two at the time her brother Jean Baptiste Gaston was at Boarding school at the time, I have some information on the d'Anglade going back to the 16th hundreds, I have not come across Auguste, but Louise uncle was Pierre Frederick Auguste
Aoife FitzGerald

Egretier (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jun 2005 9:02AM GMT
Monsieur,
Jai releve votre message et je peux vous donner les renseignements suivants:
je suis un petit fils d'Hector Egretier frere de Francoiçe Egretier.
la tombe de Guillaume Brussac est située a Anglade.
Pour en savoir plus , vous pouvez vous adresser a Mme Serin
a Anglade , tel 00.33.5.57.64.93.26 (dont la niece Marie -Antoinette etait la soeur d'Antonin Brussac), qui a en memoire toute l'histoire de votre famille et qui connait votre existence.
Meilleures Salutations
Jean-Michel Egretier (77ans) - Coursan - France

Posted: 6 Jun 2005 10:58AM GMT
Edited: 21 Sep 2005 1:10PM GMT
Dear Monsieur Egretier,

thank you very much for the information; Do you mean that Mme Serin know the history of the family d'Anglade? Do you believe that she knows the history of my grand-grandfather Auguste? I would like to contact her, but my french is so poor that I feel not able to speak to her; Have you got her address, so that I can send a letter?

Thank you again,

Aurora Grandal-d'Anglade
A Coruña, Spain
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions