Search for content in message boards

bickley/gast sandusky ohio connection

bickley/gast sandusky ohio connection

terry in ohio (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 2002 11:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: francis,flowers,paden,smart,moore,scott,clavin,kaufman,papengfuss,gast,lutz and others
have obit of william gast married to mildred bickley in sandusky ohio...he is brother to our grt grt grandmother, theresa gast kaufman bacher......would like to share info i have and perhaps you have info i dont have or a pic even.....thanks for your time....email me direct, grammanos@cs.com

Re: bickley/gast sandusky ohio connection

joann blair (View posts)
Posted: 27 May 2002 6:21PM GMT
Mildred Bickley Gast is a sister of my grandfather Charles Bickley who was born in Sandusky, Oh I have lots of info on the Bickleys. I have cousins (second) living in Sandusky who I have contacted and I have a picture or 2 to share

terry in sanduskyh (View posts)
Posted: 27 May 2002 10:13PM GMT
Surnames: gast,lutz,bacher,rogers,kaufman,papenfuss,francis,flowers,paden,smart,roush,orwig,churchill,hodgkinson,moore,scott,claven,and many others...
am interested in the gast branch...who she married and her children.....email me direct, please...ive sent you notices before through gast message board but never heard from you....this is legit.....thanks...grammanos@cs.com

Susan Bickley (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jul 2002 3:23PM GMT
I have traced my husband's family back to Walter F. Bickley (b 20 Oct 1859 in Sandusky) who married Emma E. Joseph in abt 1875. Earl Bickley, their third child, married Ethel Gardner. One of their sons was Gerold Bickley (b 11 Nov 1922), my deceased father-in-law. Do you have any info on ancestors of Walter F. and/or Emma?

terry in ohio (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jul 2002 6:57PM GMT
Surnames: gast, lutz,kaufman,papenfuss, moore,scott,hodgkinson,churchill,francis,flowers,paden,orwig,roush,smart and others
only have gast info......the bickley comes from someone else on list that married into gast family...sorry, cant help.....

Posted: 5 Jan 2003 10:36PM GMT
Surnames: Gardner, Spech, Bickley, Marshall
Susan I also have Ethel Gardner in my family tree who married Earl Bickley, also a Carrie Bickley who married Edward Gardner (Ethels Brother) and Earl Bickley also, Charles Gardner married Grace Bickley. Whewwww
I would like to share any info you have on them.

Wayne Pfaff (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jan 2003 2:16PM GMT
Surnames: Bickley, Haynes
I can help both of you with further information, going back another two generations from Walter Francis Bickley.
As soon as time permits, I will e-mail you directly.

joann bickley blair (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 2003 12:31AM GMT
Hey Nathan, my grgrgrgrandfather was Samuel Bickley of Oswego and Sandusky and I'm another searcher. It's winter now and I'm ready to go again. I am a descendent of Samuel's son John, brother of Harvey and so on. I have some info on a lot of the family and need a lot also. Lets start a dialogue.

joann bickley blair (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 2003 12:31AM GMT
Hey Nathan, my grgrgrgrandfather was Samuel Bickley of Oswego and Sandusky and I'm another searcher. It's winter now and I'm ready to go again. I am a descendent of Samuel's son John, brother of Harvey and so on. I have some info on a lot of the family and need a lot also. Lets start a dialogue.

Lee Bickley (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 2003 1:30AM GMT
Hello everyone,

Joanne, Wayne, Please remember to keep me in the loop.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic