Search for content in message boards

Southeastern North Carolina BULLARDS

Southeastern North Carolina BULLARDS

kerby bullard (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jan 2000 7:03PM GMT
I am searching for any information regarding Bullards with origins or relations in N.C.particularly southeastern N.C.(david,john wesly, belle, swindel, jiles, irene bullard)

IRENE BULLARD

JANE BULLARD CLENNEY (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2000 9:24PM GMT
IF YOUR IRENE BULLARD, DOB ABOUT 1849, HAD A SON NAMED MACON MEDRICK AND HER MOTHERS NAME WAS ZANY, THEN I HAVE SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU. THIS IRENE BULLARD WAS FROM COLUMBUS CTY, NC. PLEASE CONTACT ME.

North Carolina Bullards

Posted: 8 Feb 2000 9:29PM GMT
Edited: 18 Oct 2001 7:41PM GMT
I had a great grandfather named John Westley Bullard. Married Darnella Mckoy. I'm not sure of his date of birth. We are the Black Bullards. In this area there are also White and Indian Bullards.

irene bullard

tosca bullard (View posts)
Posted: 23 Feb 2000 1:40PM GMT
my grandmother was named irene bullard born
in the 1800's however this was her married name my grandfather was john bullard and i'm
trying to get info on him my dad was born
in gettings texas any news on this fam ?

John Bullard of Texas

Jane Bullard Clenney (View posts)
Posted: 24 Feb 2000 3:58AM GMT
You need to go to Onelist.com. Register, go into family section then type in Bullard, there are a ton of Bullards there in Texas. Happy searching!

thank you

tosca bullard (View posts)
Posted: 8 Mar 2000 5:05PM GMT
thanks its strange looking at your mother and
father name on their death cert. feeling
very much alone at the same time knowing you
have tons of family somewhere

Bullard/Shequen

Doritta Bowker (View posts)
Posted: 5 May 2000 6:25PM GMT
I am looking for my mothers mother's parents His name was John Olis or Otis Bullard and he married Leona (Dani?) Shequen. We think that they may have had 3 or 4 children, but have no other info on them. If you may have some news please email me direct. Thanks
Posted: 22 May 2000 5:44PM GMT
Edited: 22 Oct 2005 3:04PM GMT
I have James and Rachel Wallace Bullard from NC Their children were Theophilus Bullard b. 8 March 1798, James, Polly, and Disa. Theophilus moved to Morgan Co. IL and finally to Lee Co. IA. He was my 3Great-grandfather. Any other information on James Polly and Disa would be welcome.

bullard

kristine bullard (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jun 2000 1:07PM GMT
My husband has family from Willmington NC his grandfathers name was delmas (Not sure on spelling) died 2 years ago. I would love any information on NC bullards. thank you

NC Bullards

Posted: 1 Jun 2000 4:25PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 2:22AM GMT
Seems like most NC Bullards have roots in Robeson County, not far from Wilmington/New Hanover County. My line moved to Columbus County in the late 1800s. I'm sure all of us would love to see some of your line!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic