Search for content in message boards

William Wallace Dazey Descendent

William Wallace Dazey Descendent

Posted: 16 Nov 2007 1:57AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dazey, Ketron, Clairage
Hello All,

I'm a direct descendent of William Wallace Dazey through his daughter Katie. I'm looking for any Dazey relatives who have photos of the Dazey family that they could email to me. I'll be more than happy to share the few photos that I have as well. I'm especially interested in photos of the following relatives:

Lemuel Thomas Dazey (1817 - 1889)
Margaret Clairage
William Wallace Dazey
Ella Lucy Aubery Dazey
and all of William and Ella's children
especially my gg grandmother, Katie Dazey Ketron.

Thanks!

Re: William Wallace Dazey Descendent

Posted: 27 Nov 2007 11:45PM GMT
Just found your posting. Contact me at beholder@sweetwaterhsa.com Betty

Posted: 7 Jan 2008 3:43PM GMT
Surnames: Dazey, McCommorach, McComrick, Robinson
When was your William Wallace Dazey born, and who did he marry? There is a Sussex County, DE, marriage bond for a William W Dazey, of John, and Elizabeth Robinson, dated 5/26/1842. The marriage bond for my Edward P Dazey and Ellen McCommorach/McComrick was also signed by a William W Dazey on 1/27/1842. I've been trying to find the relationship between my Edward P Dazey and William W Dazey. Who were the parents of your William?

Posted: 8 Jan 2008 12:54AM GMT
Surnames: Dazey, Aubrey, Clairage
My William Wallace Dazey was born 9 July 1847 in Dubuque, Iowa. He married Ella Lucy Aubrey 1 Feb 1872 in Timber Hill, Indian Territory, OK.
His parents were Lemuel Thomas Dazey and Margaret Clairage.

Our Williams are 2 different people, but thanks for the reply and good luck on your research.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions