Search for content in message boards

Children born to Roger and Beatrice Favreau in 1950s

Children born to Roger and Beatrice Favreau in 1950s

Posted: 8 Jan 2010 5:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am searching for two of my maternal uncles. Joseph Richard Favreau d.o.b 08-15-1956 (possibly adopted in 1960s)in CT. area. David Favreau d.o.b 05-20-1957 (said to have been fostered in Hartford, CT.) Both were born in CT. to Roger and Beatrice Favreau. Recently found another uncle. If anyone is up to helping or has any helpful hints/ideas please email me directly. aprildw4@cox.net.

Re: Children born to Roger and Beatrice Favreau in 1950s

Posted: 2 Mar 2011 8:06PM GMT
I'm working on the Favreaus My sister married a Favreau
I know of a Roger Favreau and his wife Beatrice. She was a Therrien from Manchester N.H.I'm not sure of the time but I baby sat for them in 1950.

Posted: 2 Mar 2011 8:06PM GMT
I'm working on the Favreaus My sister married a Favreau
I know of a Roger Favreau and his wife Beatrice. She was a Therrien from Manchester N.H.I'm not sure of the time but I baby sat for them in 1950.

Posted: 9 Mar 2011 1:53PM GMT
Edited: 9 Mar 2011 2:00PM GMT
I have done quite a bit of research so, I do know of the Roger & Beatrice you speak of. However, this is a different couple. My grandparents were from Canada, and didn't move to U.S until a later time. Also, my grandmother, Beatrice was a Guillemette. Thank you so much though.

Posted: 19 Apr 2011 9:14PM GMT
I baby sat for this couple in 1953 I was 17 I think they only had Kathy and Paul at that time Wonderful people, full of life and really devoted to their children

Objet : Re: Children born to Roger and Beatrice Favreau in 1950s

Posted: 30 Aug 2011 8:15PM GMT
Hi. Since you are working on the Favreau's, I may be of assistance on Roger or Beatrice or others.
Robert Favreau
per page

Find a board about a specific topic