Classification: Query
I'm searching for any record of the following FRIEDRICH siblings born in
Pfirschbach, Hesse,Germany..

Peter Friedrich, born 3 June 1846
Johannes Friedrich, born 11 Feb 1849
Eva Margaretha Friedrich, born 31 Jan 1857

And their mother:

Eva Margaretha Friedrich (born Henkel), 19 Feb 1816

All emigrated about 1870. The young men probably in the late 1860s and the mother and daughter after 1871.

Thanks for any help.

Mary Ross
Colmbus, Ohio

Re: Peter & Johannes Friedrich from Hesse

Posted: 1 Sep 2003 4:39PM GMT
Edited: 7 Jun 2004 3:15AM GMT
I have a Peter Friedrich in Will County Illinois, born in 1835 in either Luxembourg or "Falkenfelb or Falkenfels" Germany, not sure where exactly!

Posted: 11 Nov 2006 3:37PM GMT
Hi Mary: My wife’s Great Great Grandmother was Eliza Friedrich from Hesse, Germany. She married George Schwinn and son John Schwinn, born in 1873 immigrated to the U.S. and settled in Queens New York in 1888. Any connection? Thank You, Thomas Dean Whiteman

Friedrich from Pfirschbach

Posted: 16 Dec 2009 12:08PM GMT
Classification: Immigration
Pfirschbach today is part of Hoechst/Odenwald. The church records are in the protestant central church archive in Darmstadt.

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 9:39PM GMT
I was looking at ship records and found a Peter Friedrich aboard the SS Deutschland-Bremen, Germany to New York-2 May 1870. The website was www.immigrantships.net. Click on ISTG German Departures and then find ship and date to see. Am searching for a Peter myself. Hope this helps

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 11:26AM GMT
It's possible that this is the correct Peter Friedrich, however the age is off by 7 years. He was born in 1846.

I'm not related to the Friedrich family. I was searching for the information for one of their relatives who lives in Germany.

I will try to contact you directly via Ancestry so we can share more information.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic