Search for content in message boards

James Delilah Neal in VA

James Delilah Neal in VA

Wanda (View posts)
Posted: 11 Oct 1999 2:56PM GMT
Looking for info on James Delilah, my GG-grandparents, born abt. 1810 1813; lived in Tazewell Co VA in 1850. Attempting to locate the names of their parents and where they lived previously. ANY and ALL help appreciated!

James Neal

Myra Baker (View posts)
Posted: 16 Oct 1999 11:35AM GMT
Am looking for the parents and birthplace of the above, born 1776, lived in Knox Co., IN as early as 1807, married Jane Wallace. Had son Alfred - my ancestor. Also, know nothing about Jane Wallace. Any help apreciated.

Neal surname

Pam Range (View posts)
Posted: 30 Oct 1999 3:14PM GMT
Am looking for info on Benjamin F. Neal b1830 in Poser, Indiana,d. Dec.24,1901. He was a soldier in Cival War. He was a miner and lived in Wisconsin after that. He married Matilda ? (maybe Mcknight) on Nov. 5,1865. They had two daughters Mary Belle and Dorthea. They later moved to Missouri. Thank for any help you have.

Neals of Indiana

Posted: 20 Jan 2002 11:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Jan 2002 3:01PM GMT
Surnames: NEAL, SIMS
Do you happen to know of an Elizabeth Jane Neal born prob. in IN, d. 2/6/1926 in Oak, Nuckolls Co., NE in your lines?

She married James Manson Sims in Hartford City, Blackford Co., IN; USA on April 14, 1864, and they had a son Charles Emory Sims born there on October 24, 1873.

Any help much appreciated.

Re: James Neal

Posted: 29 Aug 2009 6:24PM GMT
James Neal 1776 married Jane Walker 1890 as shown in Neal family Bible.
georgen229@gmail.com

Posted: 23 Sep 2010 6:34PM GMT
Hi Myra,
Just now noticed this post. Good to hear from you. Where did Deliah come from for James Neal. My gg grandfather James Neal b. 1776 married Jane Walker b. 1780 according to the Neal Family Bible. Never heard Delilah with James Neal. My James and Jane had a son naned Alfred May be different James.
George Williams georgen229@gmail.com

Posted: 2 Apr 2012 3:27PM GMT
Surnames: Neal
Hi George. I was just looking at some older posts on the Neals and came across yours. I don't know anything about Delilah. that must have come from someone else. My James Neal is the one who married Jane Walker and their son was Alfred who was my ancestor. Have you had any luck finding the parents of James? I've been looking for that for a really long time. I will be moving back to Indiana some time this year and hope to go to Knox County and find more "stuff".

Myra Baker

Posted: 1 Jun 2013 9:06PM GMT
My 4GGF James Neal born 1776 moved to Knox County, IN early 1800's, married to Jane Walker, b. 1780 per an entry in The Neal Family Bible that I have. I am seeking his ancestors and birth place.
Please contact me, George Williams, at georgen229@gmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions