Search for content in message boards

Oliver Joseph Poulin m. Imelda Margaret Violette, abt 1826

Oliver Joseph Poulin m. Imelda Margaret Violette, abt 1826

Roger Totten (View posts)
Posted: 27 Aug 2000 6:35AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Oct 2003 3:45PM GMT
Surnames: Poulin, Violette
Searching for information on the ancestors of Oliver Joseph Poulin who born at St. Martinede Courcele, Canada abt. 1906. Also had residence at Shawinigan Falls, Quebec, Canada prior to imigrating to US. Married Imelda Margaret Violette of Orono, Maine abt 1926. Resided at 121 Maple Ave,Hartford, Connecticut in the 1930s. Profession, thought to be a Barber.

Hope to hear from anyone having information on Oliver or his ancestors. Your help and assistance will be most appricated.

Re: Oliver Joseph Poulin m. Imelda Margaret Violette, abt 1826

Joe Potts (View posts)
Posted: 30 Aug 2000 6:37PM GMT
Edited: 5 Oct 2003 3:46PM GMT
Surnames: Poulin
Roger, I was stationed in China with USMC Raymond O. Poulin whose family origin was Canada to Hartford Conn. I have searched for him for 50 years to no avail. We were best buddies.
Any relation?

Norman Poulin (View posts)
Posted: 2 Sep 2000 10:08AM GMT
Edited: 5 Oct 2003 3:47PM GMT
Hi Joe. I am the Poulin that Roger is doing the family search for. Raymond Oliver was my older brother. Joined the USMC in 46 or 47 and was stationed in China. I'm sure he is the Ramond O. Poulin you asked about. His life was lost in a vehicle train accident near Paris Island, S. Carolina in 1951. He was an E-7 Drill Instructor and had just reinlisted a few days prior to the accident. I have the funeral flag that was presented to my mother. Being 13 at the time of the accident, I remember very little about him. Any information you could provide on him would be most appricated. Thanks for asking about him, hope to here from you soon...Norman J. Poulin

Posted: 8 Sep 2000 5:55PM GMT
Edited: 16 Nov 2006 6:17AM GMT
Norman,
Thanks for your reply even though it was not the news I wanted to hear. I have some pictures that I will send copies of if you will send me your mailing address. I don't have much luck transmitting pictures for some reason.
Joe

Roger (View posts)
Posted: 9 Sep 2000 7:55AM GMT
Edited: 5 Oct 2003 3:48PM GMT
Joe,
Norman lives in N. Augusta, SC. He does not have a computer and I live in Byron, Ga. Need your e-mail address..Mine is rejktot@aol.com. I will e-mail normans address phone to you.

Posted: 9 Sep 2000 6:51PM GMT
Edited: 16 Nov 2006 6:17AM GMT
Roger, Sorry,guess an E-Mail address would have helped. It is Fjpotts@aol.com Your mail keeps getting returned at the address you gave me.
Joe

Oliver Joseph Poulin m. Cecile Lemieux

Helene (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jun 2003 7:11PM GMT
Edited: 5 Oct 2003 3:44PM GMT
Surnames: Poulin, Lemieux
My grand father was Joseph Olivier Poulin . He was married to my grand mother Cecile Lemieux. I don't think that it's the same guy since my grand father can't be that old. He died when i was a kid. But my grand mother is still alive , she is 92 years old. They both use to live in St-Martin , Beauce Quebec... I'm just wondering if it could be related somehow...i don't know much about my familly...

Re: Oliver Joseph Poulin m. Cecile Lemieux

Posted: 21 Feb 2014 11:35PM GMT
Surnames: Poulin Lemieux
I'm your first cousin Bryan Poulin my grand parents were Oliver Joseph & Cecile (Lemieux) Poulin. My father is Julien Poulin. I remember you when you were living in saint-martin. You had a Brother named Sylvain. Anyhow where are u at?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic