Search for content in message boards

Wakefield & Frone families feud in Northern KY

Wakefield & Frone families feud in Northern KY

Alicia AW Morgason (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jun 2003 1:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Jun 2003 3:03PM GMT
Surnames: Wakefield, Frone
I was recently at a family get together -- my sister's brother-in-law was talking about his family history and mentioned that he would be interested in finding out more information about the family fued between the Wakefield family and the Frone (I think that this is the correct spelling!?!?!) somewhere in northern Kentucky. He has SO LITTLE information, that he was unsure where to even begin. I know that it is a long shot posting a query with so very little to go on, but in the slightest chance that there might be someone out there that might know ANYTHING to point me into the right direction, I thought I would post a query here. Unfortunately, I don't know where in Kentucky, other than the northern part of the state,....and I don't know any specific names, other than the surnames. Let me know if you know anything!! Thanks!

Re: Wakefield & Frone families feud in Northern KY

Posted: 12 Jul 2009 7:47PM GMT
Surnames: Wakefield Frome
I know it's been 6 years since the original post, but can anyone let me know if they've heard anything more on this feud?

Posted: 13 Jul 2009 9:16PM GMT
Nothing that I have heard -- you are the first (and only) person to even reply!

Posted: 30 May 2012 10:39PM GMT
Burt Lancaster starred in the movie "The Kentuckian", in 1955. It feature the feud between the Wakefields and Frones (or maybe Fromes). My family connection is Wakefield. I hope this will help a little!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic