Search for content in message boards

L.C.T. SANDERS B.1824 GEORGIA

L.C.T. SANDERS B.1824 GEORGIA

alan calrk (View posts)
Posted: 18 Apr 2000 12:23PM GMT
SEEK ANCESTRY OF L.C.T. SANDERS, B.1824
GEORGIA. WIFE'S NAME MARY A. ALSO GEORGIA.
THREE KNOWN CHILD: DELIA AGE 6, SARAH J.L.
AGE 4 AND JAMES J. AGE 2MONTHS IN 1860 CENSUS
OF SABINE PARISH LOUISIANA.

Sanders

Gladys Sanders Neeley (View posts)
Posted: 27 Apr 2000 4:54PM GMT
Hello, I have a L.C. Sanders in my notes, born abt 1825 in Georgia. I am trying to see if I can connect him to my G-grandfather somehow. I believe they are brothers but have no proof yet. My g-grandfather was Isiah Sanders, born abt 1827 in Campbell Co. Georgia. I have no info on who his parents were, and I am just guessing at LC being a brother. Good luck Gladys

sanders

sanders (View posts)
Posted: 27 Apr 2000 5:40PM GMT
i have seen you on here before i think ,i am a sanders in ga. my grandfathers name was george or emory or george emory ,ring any bells and not sure of ggrandfather but i am told his wife was named caroline and as for my grandfather he was married twice i cant find a soul on here w/any of the names i have but i know that there was several brothers and sisters in the family here are some i think ,ivan ,george,homer,herman,hoebert,mary,hazel and a emory still living the rest have passed away which may be why i am lost here can you help if so email me at centeal@aol.com

Sanders in Ga.

joan (View posts)
Posted: 14 May 2000 2:24PM GMT
Check out http//www.cisnet/sanders

Lucius C.T. Sanders

Posted: 24 Feb 2001 4:57PM GMT
Edited: 22 Aug 2003 1:23AM GMT
A Lucius C. T. Sanders bought land, 82.29 acres, in Vernon Parish, Louisiana on April 10, 1897. Also, a Lucius Sanders of Sabine Parish bought land in Vernon Parish 1 June 1860. You can find record of this at the BLM General Land Records office. Lucius Sanders was my great great grandfather and I believe to be the person who bought the land in 1860. It is possible that he is the same Lucius as the Lucius C.T. Sanders, or that he is connected, possibly the father of?, in some fashion. My Lucius Sanders had at least one son Frank Eugene Sanders born about 1864 in Vernon Parish and died 6 Sept.1946 in Marthaville, Louisiana. Would appriciate any info.

LCT Sanders

Posted: 7 Jun 2001 6:30PM GMT
Edited: 22 Aug 2003 1:23AM GMT
Alan, I am also looking for information about LCT, his parents and family. He married Mary Ann Whitaker in 18 April 1852 in Russell County, AL. He served in the Mexican American War in GA 1st Regiment. Mary Ann was the daughter of James and A. Whitaker.

They had the following children:

Cordelia Sanders b:1853 AL m:1856 James E. Lee d:1899,

Sarah J.L Sanders, b: 1856 LA;

James J. Sanders b: 1859 LA,

John Thomas Sanders b: 1863 LA,

Frank Eugene Sanders b; 1864 LA, m: Sept 1889 Frances Iwanna McCartney, d: 6 Sept 1946;

Mary Ella Sanders b: 1869 LA m: D.F. Self

and Robert A. Sandersb: 1870 LA, m: Mary Elizabeth Corley, d: 2 April 1943

I have more. Would be interested in any information you have to share. Thanks. lbonde@bluemarble.net

Re: Lucius C.T. Sanders

Posted: 16 Aug 2013 7:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Laura,
I am your 2nd cousin. My father was Chyole (Carl or Pete) Sanders, Lucien (or Lucious) Nuland Sanders is my grandfather and Frank Eugene is my great grandfather, which would make LCT my great great grandfather. I am having trouble locating records on my grandfather Lucien (or Lucious) Nuland Sanders. Have you anything on him? I can find all the children but him. He is the first born (1891) I believe.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions