Search for content in message boards

Looking for family Shotkoski/Michon (Michonia)

Looking for family Shotkoski/Michon (Michonia)

Posted: 30 Jan 2002 1:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Aug 2003 5:58PM GMT
Looking for family members who moved to Nebraska, Nance county are in early 1880s. Frank

Shotkoski family in Nance Co., NE

Joseph Brudney (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jul 2004 11:07PM GMT
Surnames: Shotkoski, Dubas, Podraza, Brudny, Brudney
I, too, am looking for Jacob Shotkoski (or various spellings there of), who I believe is the father of both Frank & Andrew Shotkoski. Andrew & Frank both lived in the Elyria / Ord region of Nebraska and both married Dubas sisters ("Josie" & Anna). I would appreciate any information someone may have on any of these people. I am one of (what seems like) the thousands who are descendants of the Dubas Family Tree.

Thanks.

Re: Shotkoski family in Nance Co., NE

F Gregoski (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jul 2004 9:57PM GMT
My grandmother was Sophie Shotkoski, daughter of Jake Shotoski and Hedwigis Michon. I think Sophia, has at east one brother Joseph. Records of St Stanislaus church in Duncan indicate a marriage in May 1893 of Joseph Szatkowski, age 24,, son of Jacob and Hedwig Michon. to Katie Vitek, Are we looking for the same Jacob? Any information you might have would be appreciated. I think they immigrated from Austria according to the census. Frank

Posted: 13 Feb 2013 6:39PM GMT
Hey Joe
Was going to call you in Omaha when I was there Jan 18-21.Saw and met with Marvin Lech.

I am granddaughter to Leon and Victoria Koziol Dubas. I have
spoken with your brother Paul a few times.
I'd very much like to meet you and check a few things.
(Leon and Mary were sister and brother.)
email me cms3107@gmail.com
My cell is broken right now :(

Posted: 20 Mar 2013 6:41AM GMT
Surnames: Shotkoski, Szatkowski, Brezenski, Brzezinski
I'm searching for any information on Jacob and Hedwig Shotkoski. I believe they had a daughter named Mary who married Anton Brzezinski [Brezenski]. He was the son of Julian and Mary (Baranksa) Brezenski. I have not uncovered anything as of yet. I'm stuck.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions