Search for content in message boards

Veronica Poisson

Veronica Poisson

Tim Bastian (View posts)
Posted: 26 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Poisson, Bastian, Genovesi, Arens, Perreault, Stevens
HUBBELL-Mrs Veronica Poisson, 86, of Hubbell died Tuesday morning at the Houghton County Medical Care Facility following a long illness. The former Veronica Perreault was born in Lake Linden April 14, 1896, A daughter of the late Frank and Celina Perreault, she graduated from St. Anne's Academy in Lake Linden and the Commercial School in Calumet.

Following graduation she worked for five years as a secretary at Dollar Bay High School. Mrs. Poisson was a Gold Star mother, having lost a son, Herman on Oct, 16, 1952 during the Korean War. She married Wilfred Poisson Jan, 1, 1920 at the St. Cecilia Church in Hubbell. He preceded her in death on March 8, 1967. Mrs Poisson was a member of the St. Cecilia Church of Hubbell and the Catholic Order of Foresters. Surviving are five daughters Mrs Arnold Bernadette Genovesi of Hubble; Mrs Robert Marie Stevens of Lake Linden; Mrs Francis Dolores Bastian of Redford; Mrs Dan Patricia Arens, of Hancock Canal; and Mrs Franklin Mary Bastian, of Union Lake; four sons, Joesph, Jerome, Francis and Robert all of Hubbell. Fourty two grandchildren and thirty five great-grandchildren.

Mass will be held Friday at 10:00 a.m. at the St. Cecilia Church in Hubble wth Father James Genovesi (grandson of Mrs Poisson). She was laid to rest at Mount Calvary Cemetary, Lake Linden Mi.

Re: Veronica Poisson

Posted: 16 Aug 2001 1:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
My name is Tom Hubbell and HUBBELL Is named after a son of a brother of my grgrgdfather. I know names have different spellings but Jay Abel spelled it Hubbell.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions